FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - A 34-year-old woman was clipped by a semi while trying to retrieve a sandal from Interstate-35 on Monday.
A Kenworth semi was traveling northbound on I-35 Monday afternoon when a female ran onto the roadway to retrieve a sandal that had flown from her vehicle, the Minnesota State Patrol said.
The female, 34-year-old Rachel Miles, of Middleburg Heights, Ohio, had her right foot struck by the front right passenger side tire of the semi.
She was taken to Mayo Clinic-Albert Lea for non-life threatening injuries.
- State Patrol: Woman clipped by semi while trying to retrieve sandal on I-35 in Freeborn Co.
- Four semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Storm winds blow over semi on I-35 in Freeborn County
- State Patrol: Semi carrying load of meat burns on I-35 in Worth County
- Cattle on I-35 blamed for semi rollover crash that injures 2 in Freeborn Co.
- One injured when three semis collide on I-35 in Freeborn County
- Semi breakdown halts traffic at I-35 exit
- 1 injured after I-35 accident in Freeborn County
- One injured in rollover crash on I-35 in Freeborn County
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash on I-35 in Freeborn County