OWATONNA, Minn. - A vehicle plummeted off Interstate-35 and landed on the railroad tracks below during a crash Tuesday morning.
The Minnesota State Patrol said it happened just before 9 a.m.
“Nobody was seriously injured. The driver was using cruise control, and even though it’s relatively warm outside and the roads appear clear, using it in the winter is not recommended,” state patrol said.
- State Patrol: Vehicle plummets off I-35 near Owatonna onto railroad tracks
- UPDATE: Northbound I-35 between Albert Lea and Owatonna is open
- More than 25 vehicles, including 6 semis, involved in I-35 crash near Owatonna
- UPDATE: Iowa State Patrol says over 70 vehicles involved in I-35 crash
- Rochester woman 1 of 2 killed in I-35 crash near Owatonna
- Prison sentence for Owatonna man
- Owatonna Police investigating Walmart stabbing
- Semi gets stuck on railroad tracks
- Owatonna man pleads guilty in Freeborn County
- State Patrol: Semi carrying load of meat burns on I-35 in Worth County