FREEBORN COUNTY, Minn. - One person was injured during a crash that resulted in a vehicle going down an embankment and striking a tree.
The Minnesota State Patrol said Michael Alcorn, 39, of Rudd, was driving a 2015 BMW southbound on I-35 at mile marker 12 when it struck a guardrail before crashing.
A passenger in the vehicle, 36-year-old Dana Noss, of Minneapolis, was taken to Mayo Clinic-Albert Lea for non-life threatening injuries.
Alcorn was not injured.
The Minnesota State Patrol said alcohol was involved. The crash happened Monday night at 7:43 p.m.
- State Patrol: Rudd driver involved in Freeborn County crash
- Bus/car crash near Rudd
- Rudd celebrating 150th birthday
- Motorcycle crash in Freeborn County
- Rudd woman sentenced for meth
- Freeborn County semi driver hurt in rollover
- UPDATE: State Patrol identifies Cresco driver involved in Fillmore County fatal collision
- State Patrol advising drivers to slow down
- Truck/semi crash in Freeborn County
- Crash on I-90 in Freeborn County