MOWER COUNTY, Minn. - Four people were hospitalized after a two-vehicle crash Wednesday night.
The Minnesota State Patrol said a 2017 Chrysler 200 was westbound on County Rd. 2 and the 2012 Jeep Wrangler was southbound on Highway 218 when the vehicles collided in the intersection.
Donald Mackay, 40, of Austin, and Keegan Mackay, 10, of Austin, were in the Jeep and both were transported to Austin Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
Cristiana Lopez, 22, of Austin, and Negrete Padilla-Gerardo, of Adams, were in the Chrysler and both suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Lopez was taken to Austin Medical Center, while Padilla-Gerardo was taken to St. Mary’s.
- State Patrol: 4 injured in collision at Mower Co. intersection
- Mower County woman injured in Winona County collision
- North Iowa woman injured in Mower County collision
- Patrol: 2 fatally injured in northern Iowa collision
- Life-threatening injuries after Mower County collision
- State Patrol: Alcohol involved in Mower County crash that injured 1
- State Patrol: Minnesota man injured in motorcycle crash in Mower Co. construction area
- UPDATE: State Patrol identifies people in Cerro Gordo Co. collision
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- Two injured after accident in Mower County