GOODHUE COUNTY, Minn. - A man has died after a rollover crash on Highway 56 in southern Minnesota.
Scott Friedrich, 58, of Cannon Falls, was killed in a crash that happened around 11:02 p.m. Thursday, according to the Minnesota State Patrol. Friedrich was not wearing a seat belt.
MSP says he was traveling northbound on state highway 56 when the vehicle entered the ditch and rolled. Road conditions were snowy and icy at the time.
- State Patrol: 1 killed in southern Minnesota rollover crash
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- Southern Minnesota rollover sends three to hospital
- 1 killed in southern Minnesota motorcycle crash
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- 5 injured, including 4 kids, in southern Minnesota rollover crash on I-90
- Update: Name released of man killed in southern Minnesota crash
- Iowa State Patrol: 3 injured, including 2 kids, in Sunday rollover crash in Cerro Gordo County
- Bicyclist hit and killed in southern Minnesota
- Clear Lake driver in southern Minnesota crash