ROCHESTER, Minn. – A sprinkler system saved an area business from going up in flames.
The Rochester Fire Department responded to Sola Salon just before 6:00 p.m. Monday after for an automatic fire alarm.
When crews arrived they found an activated sprinkler head had extinguished the fire. From there, crews ensured the fire was out, and ventilated the smoke out of the building.
No one was injured. The business is looking at $10,000 for clean-up. The cause is under investigation.
- Sprinkler system saves business from signifant fire damage
- Sprinkler system saves Sola Salon in Rochester
- Apartment fire in Rochester put out by sprinkler
- Fire at Albert Lea business causes minimal damage
- Rochester business sustains $50K worth of damage after overnight fire
- Alden home damaged by fire
- LeRoy man pleads guilty to damaging a business
- Trailer home fire causes $25,000 in damage
- Fire damages house just outside Albert Lea
- Forest City home damaged by fire