ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police are looking for an Adaptive Bike that was stolen from the Silver Lake Station.
The burglary was reported on Wednesday and authorities say it must have happened sometime after 4:15 pm on July 14. A Rochester Parks and Rec employee says someone entered the building at 720 West Silver Lake Drive NE and took the $2,500 cycle which is used for programs for individuals with special needs.
The Parks and Red Department says the red Tri-Rad bike has regular silver pedals. It has provided a photo of a similar bike with adaptive pedals.
Rochester police say there are no signs of forced entry so this might be a case where a door was not property closed.
Anyone with information about this bike is asked to call (507) 328-6800.
- Special bicycle reported stolen in Rochester
- A bicycle playground is coming to Rochester
- Rochester named a "Bicycle Friendly Community"
- Trailers, snowmobiles reported stolen in Rochester
- Bicycle playground in Rochester teaches kids bike safety
- Guns reported stolen in Austin
- Two arrested in St. Paul bicycle death
- Riding bicycles for a sweet treat
- Rochester man sentenced for a stolen vehicle
- Rochester police: Truck valued at $60K stolen