ROCHESTER, Minnesota -- Residents in Rochester grabbed their snow shoes, boots and their skis to the Quarry Hill Nature Center on Tuesday. Around a dozen skiers from the area took to the slopes and ranged from beginners to experts training Birkebeiner.
The course features 12 kilometers of snow covered trail and are maintained through volunteer work.
- Southern Minnesotans hit the slopes during winter storm
- Minnesotans talk hemp
- Heat assistance available for Minnesotans
- Minnesotans warned about Medicare crooks
- Minnesotans warned about spring ice dangers
- Minnesotans are living longer, healthier lives.
- Health officials urge Minnesotans to get vaccinations
- Minnesotan Protects Her Right to Bear Arms
- Winter Storm Watch blankets southern Minnesota, part of north Iowa
- Minnesotans have third gender option for driver's license