MOWER COUNTY, Minn. – An accident Monday night near Interstate-90 resulted in injuries to an Olmsted County man and authorities believe alcohol was involved.
Dale Gills, 38, of Rochester, suffered non-life threatening injuries when the 2012 GMC Acadia he was driving struck the guardrail and entered the north ditch. The airbag was deployed and Gills wasn’t wearing a seat belt, according to Minnesota State Patrol.
Mayo Clinic Ambulance and Austin Fire assisted on scene.
The crash happened on the on ramp to westbound I-90 from County Rd. 46.
- State Patrol: Alcohol involved in Mower County crash that injured 1
- State Patrol says alcohol involved in Highway 218 crash n Mower Co.
- State Patrol: 4 injured in collision at Mower Co. intersection
- Two injured in Mower County crash
- State Patrol: Minnesota man injured in motorcycle crash in Mower Co. construction area
- State Patrol: Rudd driver involved in Freeborn County crash
- Steele County crash injured two from Mower County
- State Patrol: Two from Oklahoma killed in I-90 crash in Mower County
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- 3 injured Monday night in Mower County crash