BYRON, Minnesota – A southern Minnesota man has died after an ATV accident.
Mark Younger, 60, of rural Byron, Minnesota, was found dead Sunday morning in the 11000 block of 10th St. SW in Salem Township.
Authorities say his ATV was found flipped and had rolled over him and pinned the lower half of his body. He was wearing a helmet, authorities said.
A man on a dirt bike found the ATV around 11:30 a.m. Sunday about a half a mile from 10th St. SW in a field.
An autopsy has been scheduled.
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- Multiple accidents slowing traffic in southern Minnesota
- Two more weekend auto accidents in southern Minnesota
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Iowa man who fell off back of ATV has died
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Minneapolis man injured in southern Minnesota collision
- Second man sentenced for southern Minnesota abduction
- Wanted man arrested in southern Minnesota
- Southern Minnesota body identified as Minneapolis man