BYRON, Minnesota – A southern Minnesota man has died after an ATV accident.
Mark Younger, 60, of rural Byron, Minnesota, was found dead Sunday morning in the 11000 block of 10th St. SW in Salem Township.
Authorities say his ATV was found flipped and had rolled over him and pinned the lower half of his body. He was wearing a helmet, authorities said.
A man on a dirt bike found the ATV around 11:30 a.m. Sunday about a half a mile from 10th St. SW in a field.
An autopsy has been scheduled.
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- Two more weekend auto accidents in southern Minnesota
- Minnesota man killed in southern Iowa crash
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Minnesota bank robber pepper sprays employees, flees on ATV
- Wykoff man dies in single-car accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man allegedly threatens others with firearm after being in ATV accident
- Texas man pleads not guilty to southern Minnesota sex abuse
- Chase and arrest in southern MInnesota
- Arrest in southern Minnesota drug raid