MANKATO, Minn. (AP) — A Mankato man accused of leading police on a high-speed chase has been charged. The Mankato Free Press reports that 39-year-old Jordan Christopher Knutson was charged with felony fleeing police and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated in Blue Earth County District Court on Thursday. According to a criminal complaint, a Mankato police officer saw Knutson speeding on Wednesday and tried to pull him over. Knutson fled through the city, running red lights and reaching speeds of 100 mph to 125 mph at times. The chase ended when Knutson finally hit police spike strips and his tires deflated.
Knutson fled through the city of Mankato, running red lights and reaching speeds of 100 mph to 125 mph at times.
Posted: Jul 4, 2020 4:45 PM
- Southern Minnesota man charged in high-speed chase
- One arrest after high-speed chase in southern Minnesota
- Waterloo man arrested after high-speed chase
- Mankato man arrested after high-speed chase
- Minnesota man arrested after slow-speed chase through Clear Lake
- Chase and arrest in southern MInnesota
- Chase and drug arrest in southern Minnesota
- Charges dropped in high-speed chase and crash
- Not guilty plea in high speed chase
- Man leads authorities on high speed chase through four counties
Scroll for more content...