OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 25-year-old female is facing charges after allegedly stealing a handgun, wallet and cash from a 41-year-old man.
Jessica Green, who had a felony warrant from Lyon County, is facing theft charges related to stealing a firearm from the 7100 block of 30th St. SE in Eyota Township between Aug. 29 and Sept. 12.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said the victim noticed things going missing and discovered the items in Green’s car.
Green allegedly told authorities she had taken the gun to harm herself.
- Southern MN woman accused of stealing gun, cash
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Man charged with stealing gun from co-worker at southern MN pizza place
- Southern MN man, 18, accused of holding knife to puppy's head before stealing it
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Woman sentenced for 3-county chase in north Iowa, southern MN
- Police: Southern MN woman uses skateboard to elude officer
- Sheriff: Southern MN woman accused of mail theft just wanted the coupons
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive