ROCHESTER, Minn. – Heriberto Campos, 35, is being arraigned on sexual abuse charges Thursday after police say he abused two children from the age of 9 until they were 14.
Police say the two reported the abuse to their mother in September of 2017. The mother of the children confided in a friend, police said, and encouraged her to take the information to authorities.
There was a third child at the house during the time of the abuse and he didn’t want to talk to police.
The mother reported the information to police May 3 and Campos, of Rochester, was arrested Wednesday at noon while working in the kitchen of Café Presto in Rochester.
We will have more on this developing story.
- Southern MN man who allegedly sexually abused 2 girls for 5 years to be arraigned Thursday
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Southern MN man facing 5 felony charges related to sexual abuse
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Southern MN authorities: Man allegedly led authorities on pursuit before stealing vehicle
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- Southern MN dog attack leaves girl, 11, with broken arm