OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 64-year-old man died over the weekend after being pinned under a lawnmower.
Daryl Guimond died after his zero-turn riding lawn mower flipped on top of him in the 5900 block of Woodrose Court SE in Marion Township on Saturday.
Deputies aren’t sure how it happened and a medical examiner is determining the cause of death.
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Small gas leak reported after construction accident in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man's death in Utah reservoir likely due to canoe accident
- 4-year-old in southern MN killed in swing set collapse
- Southern Minnesota man dies after ATV accident
- Accused lawnmower thieves plead not guilty
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house