ROCHESTER, Minn. – A man is facing five felony counts in connection to sexual abuse.
Pang See, 33, of Rochester, is facing charges of first-, second- and thrd-degree sexual conduct, penetration by force and causing injury by force after an alleged incident Sunday morning.
Police say a family rented two rooms at a hotel in the 400 block of West Center St. for a graduation party for an 18-year-old girl.
The 18-year-old and two of her friends, one whom is 18, also stayed.
Police say See came into the room and tried to sexually tough an 18-year-old while she slept but a friend woke up and the man left.
See allegedly came into the room another time but left due to a cell phone light being on.
At around 4 a.m., the two friends left for safety reasons and See allegedly assaulted the 18-year-old.
The victim later told her friends and they went to St. Mary’s hospital to get an exam before calling police at 1 p.m. Sunday.
See was arrested at his house in the 700 block of 7th Ave. SE.
- Southern MN man facing 5 felony charges related to sexual abuse
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Hancock County man facing 4 felony sexual abuse charges
- Man facing felony sexual abuse charge in Cerro Gordo Co.
- Forest City man facing felony sexual abuse charge
- Man with lengthy criminal record facing more felony charges in southern MN
- 19-year-old facing felony sexual exploitation charge
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge