ROCHESTER, Minn. – An arrest has been made after a woman was found covered in blood, stabbed and assaulted by her husband.
Shango Gordon, 46, is facing charges for terroristic threats, domestic assault and second-degree assault with a dangerous weapon after an incident Sunday night in the 300 block of 10th St. SE.
Police say a disagreement prior to the assault led the stabbing, and the 41-year-old female victim was stabbed and assaulted in the bathroom before being able to get away and call 911.
Officers arrested Gordon at the scene and a knife was found at the residence.
Authorities don’t believe the woman’s injuries are life-threatening.
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Trial set for southern MN man charged in apartment stabbings
- Man assaults parents with flashlight, paring knife in southern MN
- Boy, 17, facing assault charge for allegedly slashing female in southern MN
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order