ROCHESTER, Minn. – A 28-year-old man is facing multiple charges after allegedly violating a no-contact order.
Police said Courtney Mason, of Rochester, was arrested, Tased, and kicked the victim’s computer and a pet chinchilla cage.
The incident happened Wednesday at 8:13 p.m. in the 300 block of 10th Ave. NE.
Mason is facing charges of violating a no-contact order, first-degree criminal damage of property, obstructing the legal process and disorderly conduct.
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order
- Twice-tased man arrested in Rochester
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Police: Mason City stabbing in self-defense after man violated no-contact order
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Man tased after being found hiding under a bed for violating NCO