OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 10-year-old female was injured Sunday in a two-vehicle accident at Highway 52 and 65th Ave. SE.
The Minnesota State patrol said a van driven by 19-year-old Makayla Phillips-Tucke was traveling southbound when it attempted to make a U-turn and was struck by a truck driven by 21-year-old Hank Friederichs.
Authorities said a passenger in the van, a 10-year-old from Dodge Center, was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Phillips-Tucke, an 8-year-old female, and 29-year-old Damiana Huber were all in the van but were not injured.
Friederichs was also not injured.
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- State Patrol: 1 woman injured in southern Minnesota 2-vehicle crash
- 4 Rochester teens injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Southern MN dog attack leaves girl, 11, with broken arm
- Man charged with DWI after southern MN crash where passenger was injured
- Woman seriously injured in southern MN crash was released from jail on Friday
- MN Prep Girls Hockey Poll