OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A 10-year-old female was injured Sunday in a two-vehicle accident at Highway 52 and 65th Ave. SE.
The Minnesota State patrol said a van driven by 19-year-old Makayla Phillips-Tucke was traveling southbound when it attempted to make a U-turn and was struck by a truck driven by 21-year-old Hank Friederichs.
Authorities said a passenger in the van, a 10-year-old from Dodge Center, was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.
Phillips-Tucke, an 8-year-old female, and 29-year-old Damiana Huber were all in the van but were not injured.
Friederichs was also not injured.
- Southern MN girl, 10, injured in 2-vehicle crash
- 1 injured after 2-vehicle crash Tuesday in Olmsted County
- 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon in Mason City
- Man charged with DWI after southern MN crash where passenger was injured
- UPDATE: One injured after 2-vehicle crash in rural Cerro Gordo County
- MN Prep Girls Hockey Poll
- Authorities respond to crash involving school bus in southern MN
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Overnight bike crash sends 1 to hospital in southern MN
- UPDATE: 2-vehicle crash Friday afternoon just north of Mason City