KIMT first introduced you to Sophia Haroutunian in 2016. She was a rising boxing star in north Iowa.
Flash forward two years, Sophia is now a boxing star in the United States.
She just won her second junior olympic title and has also spent two weeks training with the United State Junior Olympic Team in Colorado.
Click on the video tab for more.
- Sophia's success this summer
- Bus drivers still needed, despite successful summer of recruitment
- GYB Family Fair another success
- Wrapping up the summer
- Fighting the summer slide
- Chasing cross country success at Charles City
- Worldwide success on the pitch at Waldorf
- Ryan Faught fights for success at NIACC
- Experienced roster fueling Crestwood's early-season success
- The success of monthly most-wanted lists