OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A southern Minnesota woman is recovering from a broken leg after an accident involving two snowmobiles.
Deputies say the crash happened on the Olmsted County side of Lake Zumbro near the Fisherman Inn just before 1:30 a.m. on Thursday.
The victim, 25-year-old Samantha Fuller, of Rochester, was riding in front of another sled when the snowmobile behind her didn’t see her brake lights when she turned. The sleds collided and Fuller was taken to the hospital.
The driver of the other snowmobile was 38-year-old Theodore Paizis, of Rochester. He may have broken his wrist, authorities said. No charges will be filed.
- Snowmobile crash on southern MN lake results in woman suffering broken leg
- 1 hospitalized after snowmobile crash on southern MN lake
- Southern MN dog attack leaves girl, 11, with broken arm
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Woman facing numerous charges after deadly crash in southern MN
- Update: Southern MN woman dies from injuries sustained in crash
- 1 woman injured in 2-vehicle crash in southern MN
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Sheriff: Domestic incident results in charges, injuries in southern MN
- Update: Southern MN man suffered serious injuries in vehicle-train crash