OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A snowmobile accident involving two kids under the age of eight left one injured over the weekend.
Authorities say 8-year-old Logan Lawler was driving a snowmobile over a small hill and didn’t see his 4-year-old brother on the other side and drove over top of him. The 4-year-old, Liam Lawler, appears to have bruising and possible a broken nose, authorities said.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says it happened on private property in the 7100 block of College View Rd. E. in Eyota.
Authorities say the father, Craig Lawler, was supervising and had been on a snowmobile with the 4-year-old before the accident happened. No charges are expected.
- Snowmobile accident between brothers leave 1 with minor injuries
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- Snowmobile death in NW Iowa
- Minnesota snowmobile trails are closed
- Minor car/motorcycle accident in Austin
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One
- Minor injuries and citations after car crashes in Charles City
- 1 suffers minor injuries after rollover crash in Rochester
- 7,400 turkeys killed, minor injuries reported in Freeborn Co. storm
- Trailers, snowmobiles reported stolen in Rochester