OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A snowmobile accident involving two kids under the age of eight left one injured over the weekend.
Authorities say 8-year-old Logan Lawler was driving a snowmobile over a small hill and didn’t see his 4-year-old brother on the other side and drove over top of him. The 4-year-old, Liam Lawler, appears to have bruising and possible a broken nose, authorities said.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office says it happened on private property in the 7100 block of College View Rd. E. in Eyota.
Authorities say the father, Craig Lawler, was supervising and had been on a snowmobile with the 4-year-old before the accident happened. No charges are expected.
- Snowmobile accident between brothers leave 1 with minor injuries
- Minor injuries after Rochester crash
- Minnesota man hurt after snowmobile accident
- Minor injury during semi rollover in Rochester
- Authorities say Cresco man died in NE Iowa snowmobile accident
- Minor car/motorcycle accident in Austin
- Man suffers minor injuries, had to be extricated after accident in Hancock County
- Deer Vs. Motorcycle Accident Injuries One
- Snowmobile death in NW Iowa
- Minnesota snowmobile trails are closed