We are starting to get our snow totals in from Sunday’s storm that rolled into Monday morning.
Some areas in the viewing area received as many as eight inches, while about everyone had between 4-8 inches.
Rochester and Garner checked in at six inches, while Mason City and Austin each had around five inches.
Check out the map for snow totals.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Snow totals are in, and most of viewing area received between 5 and 8 inches
- 1-3 inches of snow on the horizon for viewing area
- 24-hour rainfall totals eclipse more than an inch in most of viewing area
- Winter Storm Watch blankets viewing area; around 6 inches of snow possible
- Update: More than 4 inches of snow possible in some locations in viewing area
- Weekend snow totals range from an inch to upwards of 8 inches
- Snow totals are in: People are digging out after around a foot of snow fell across viewing area
- Snowfall totals reach 17.5 inches in massive March storm
- Rain totals likely to exceed 3 inches through Thursday