Photo Gallery 1 Images
Snow totals are in, and the winners (maybe not winners) are…
Many locations received around a foot of snow, with Buffalo Center topping out the north Iowa charge at 15 inches. Rochester and Kasson each received around 13 inches in southern Minnesota.
Now that the snow has ended, the wind is here, which is making travel impossible in many locations.
CUSTOM FORECAST: Current Conditions
MORE: Maps & Radars
ROAD CONDITIONS: Click Here
INTERACTIVE RADAR: Click Here
LIVE EYE: Tower Cams
SIGN UP: KIMT News 3 Email Newsletter
- Snow totals are in: People are digging out after around a foot of snow fell across viewing area
- Towering snow banks obstruct views
- Snow totals are in, and most of viewing area received between 5 and 8 inches
- People throughout the region digging out of snow
- NIACC digging out from weekend snow
- Update: Nearly a foot of snow expected in some areas
- 1-3 inches of snow on the horizon for viewing area
- Is snow (finally) on the horizon for the viewing area?
- Foot of snow projected for southern Minnesota
- Snow still impacting area schools