CLEAR LAKE, Iowa – The Clear Lake Police Department says the snow removal ordinance has gone into effect.
That means no vehicle may remain parked on a public street or city parking lot in Clear Lake or Ventura during snow removal operations.
- Snow removal ordinance in effect
- Snow ordinances going into effect
- City reminds residents of snow removal ordinance
- Snow removal reminder
- Snow removal in the cold
- Snow removal starts at midnight in downtown Rochester
- Some Parking Meters Closed in Rochester Due To Snow Removal
- With more snow on the way snow removal crews are getting ready
- Faribault sued over rental ordinance
- Tamiflu side effects concern residents