FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. - Weather was to blame as one person suffered non-life threatening injuries after a one-vehicle crash Wednesday night in southeast Minnesota.
Authorities say a 2008 Chevy Impala was northbound on Highway 52 when it lost control on snow-covered roads and skidded across the southbound lane before it entered a ditch and struck a tree. The accident was reported at 7:31 p.m. Thursday in Chatfield Township.
The driver of the vehicle, 50-year-old Marcell Reynolds, of Canton, was not injured. A passenger, 48-year-old Pandora Reynolds, of Canton, was transported to St. Mary’s Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
- Snow-covered road blamed for injury crash in SE Minnesota
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- Minnesota snow crash numbers exceed 400 Tuesday
- SE Minnesota drivers being warned about another snow storm
- Another day, another snow plow involved in SE Minnesota accident
- Flood waters closing roads in North Iowa and SE Minnesota
- CO blamed in NE Minnesota death
- Minnesota 911 outage blamed on human error
- Road conditions blamed for 2-vehicle crash north of Mason City
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man killed in crash