ROCHESTER, Minn. – A contractor working for the city hit a gas line but fire officials say the leak should be repaired quickly.
Rochester fire officials say a contractor driving a Bobcat was redoing a sidewalk at the intersection of 3rd St. NE and 14th Ave. NE early Monday afternoon when it hit a gas line.
The Bobcat was digging to add concrete for wheelchair ramps.
Officials said repairs should be done soon and that one house may be without gas for a short period of time.
- Small gas leak reported after construction accident in southern MN
- First responders on scene of southern MN gas leak
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Road conditions causing accidents in southern MN
- Tools valued at $4,000 taken from southern MN construction site
- Gas leak closes Highway 122
- Gas leak in Mason City
- Gas leak in NW Rochester
- Man suffers serious injuries after motorcycle accident in southern MN
- Nude motorist sought after damage reports in southern MN