DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Six people were injured when someone fired shots into a group of people who had left a party on Des Moines' east side.
Police say those hurt in the shooting early Sunday were taken to hospitals and were all in stable condition.
The shooting happened about 1:30 a.m. when a vehicle approached a group of people who were standing in a street after a party ended. Someone in the vehicle fired multiple shots into the crowd, injuring three females and three males.
Police say the victims are 16 to 20 years old.
- Six hurt in Des Moines shooting
- Des Moines shooting leaves 2 dead, 2 injured
- Police release names of Des Moines shooting victims
- Homeless on the move in Des Moines
- Medical marijuana facility proposed for Des Moines
- Des Moines Register ordered to conceal information
- Gunshots end football game in Des Moines
- Woman sentenced for Des Moines murder
- Des Moines hospital transplant program announces closure
- RAGBRAI organizers split from Des Moines Register