Six former Shopko locations in Iowa, including in Cresco and Hampton, will soon reopen under the Hy-Vee brand Dollar Fresh.
The re-openings should re-open by late summer, Hy-Vee said Monday in a news release.
The locations that will become a Dollar Fresh are in Hampton, Cresco, Oelwein, Waukon, Dyersville and Vinton.
“Dollar Fresh locations are designed to offer customers in smaller communities a fresh, new product selection at low prices. Customers will find a full selection of grocery items, a bakery section with a full range of fresh-baked items, a dollar section, a Wall of Value, ready-to-eat meal offerings and other services,” Hy-Vee said in a news release.
“As we continue to innovate, we’re taking a look at the needs of our rural communities,” said Randy Edeker, Hy-Vee’s chairman of the board, CEO and president. “At our Dollar Fresh stores, our customers will be greeted with helpful smiles that deliver a great customer experience while also encountering a wide selection of quality products at low prices.”
- Six former Shopkos in Iowa, including Cresco and Hampton, will be Dollar Fresh Hy-Vee stores
- Hampton is getting a Hy-Vee
- Hy-Vee taking over Shopko pharmacies at 22 locations
- Hy-Vee taking over for Shopko pharmacy in Forest City
- More Shopko pharmacies being bought up by Hy-Vee
- UPDATE: Rochester and Hampton Shopko stores to close
- Hy-Vee teaming up with Minnesota Timberwolves
- Hy-Vee helping to decrease opioid abuse
- Recall issued for Hy-Vee Pasta Salad
- Hy-Vee partners with Rochester Public Schools