HIGH FOREST TOWNSHIP, Minn. – A car went out of control Saturday morning on Highway 63 and crashed in Olmsted County.
The Minnesota State Patrol says it happened around 7:30 am near mile marker 63. The car was driven north by a 27-year-old Stewartville man and hit the guardrail on the right shoulder. The name of the driver has not been released but the State Patrol is calling this an injury accident.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office, Rochester police and fire, and Mayo Clinic Ambulance assisted at the scene.
- Single-vehicle crash in southern Olmsted County
- Two-vehicle crash in Olmsted County
- Vehicle hydroplanes and crashes Saturday morning in Olmsted County
- Two-vehicle collision at Olmsted County roundabout
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Arrest after weekend crash in Olmsted County
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Guilty plea in Olmsted County crash
- Two crashes in Olmsted County Saturday morning
- One hurt in Olmsted County crash