CERRO GORDO COUNTY, Iowa - North Iowa authorities say alcohol may be a factor in a single vehicle rollover just after 4:15am on New Years Day.
According to the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff's Department, Jessica Paulsen, 32 of Mason City, rolled the vehicle she was driving southbound on the 19000 block of Mallard Avenue. Deputies arrived on scene to find the 2004 Lincoln Navigator in a ditch on its top. Authorities say the vehicle rolled multiple times.
Paulsen was treated for non-life threatening injuries at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa. The crash remains under investigation.
- Alcohol a possible factor in north Iowa rollover
- Rollover north of Stewartville
- Iowa governor: 'A lot of factors' for agency director's exit
- Sheriff: Alcohol, darkness factors after pontoon goes over Lake Zumbro dam
- Fillmore County rollover injures Iowa driver
- 1 injured in northeast Iowa rollover crash
- 2 injured in NE Iowa rollover crash
- Cattle killed in northeast Iowa semi rollover
- Rollover crash north of Chatfield injures one
- Stroke risk factors on the rise