NORTHWOOD, Iowa - An early-morning fire in Worth County caused significant damage on Tuesday.
The Worth County Sheriff's Office responded to 209 12th St. N. at 2:42 a.m. and found a detached garage's roof was on fire.
The structure suffered significant water, fire and smoke damage.
The sheriff's office was assisted by Northwood Fire and Alliant Energy.
No injuries were reported.
- Significant damage after early-morning structure fire in Worth County
- Rochester home suffers significant damage after morning fire
- Fire in Northwood causes significant damage
- Overnight house fire causes significant damage in Freeborn County
- Worth County crash Monday morning
- UPDATE: Fire causes significant damage to Rochester storage unit
- Worth County wetlands project in early stages
- Rollover crash early Sunday in Worth County
- $15K in damage after early-morning house fire in Rochester
- Early-morning house fire in Byron damages garage