ROCHESTER, Minn. – A couple and their grandchildren were asleep when their house was broken into this weekend.
Authorities say a couple had around $6,000 worth of goods were stolen, including televisions, a digital camera, a purse and a signed Joe Mauer jersey.
It happened in the 3400 block of 21st Ave. NW between 2-3:30 a.m. Saturday morning.
The suspect(s) gained access by cutting open a window screen and stood on the AC unit to get inside, authorities said.
No arrests have been made.
- Signed Joe Mauer jersey 1 of items stolen during overnight burglary in southern MN
- Joe Mauer says goodbye
- Happy Joe Mauer Day!
- For Joe Mauer, being from Minnesota means this isn't goodbye
- Twins' Mauer announces his retirement
- Sheriff: Sports memorabilia collector in southern MN has nearly 200 items stolen
- Overnight bike crash sends 1 to hospital in southern MN
- Authorities: Around $10K worth of damage in southern MN burglary
- Twins to retire Mauer's number in June
- Police: Thousands of dollars worth of items stolen in two Rochester burglaries