Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn- There's an opportunity for community members to get involved with the expansion of the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester.
Beginning Labor Day, people are invited to sign the final structural beam before it's placed on the Northwest corner of the building next week. According to the website, "Love Tremendously, Hope Exceedingly" the project will grow the house from 42 to 70 rooms. The signing opportunity goes until Wednesday, September 5th.
- Signing Opportunity: Ronald McDonald House Expansion Project
- Ronald McDonald house expansion
- Ronald McDonald House breaking ground
- Ronald McDonald House reaches out for support
- Delivering hope to Ronald McDonald House
- Rochester Ronald McDonald House expansion makes it largest in Minnesota, 11th-biggest in country
- Ronald McDonald House looking for 'House Dinner Heroes'
- Rochester moms 'give joy' at the Ronald McDonald House
- First-of-its-kind donation to Rochester Ronald McDonald House
- Rochester moms and Ronald Mcdonald House help families in need