Photo Gallery 1 Images
ROCHESTER, Minn- There's an opportunity for community members to get involved with the expansion of the Ronald McDonald House of Rochester.
Beginning Labor Day, people are invited to sign the final structural beam before it's placed on the Northwest corner of the building next week. According to the website, "Love Tremendously, Hope Exceedingly" the project will grow the house from 42 to 70 rooms. The signing opportunity goes until Wednesday, September 5th.
- Signing Opportunity: Ronald McDonald House Expansion Project
- Ronald McDonald house expansion
- Ronald McDonald House breaking ground
- Ronald McDonald House reaches out for support
- Ronald McDonald House looking for 'House Dinner Heroes'
- Rochester moms 'give joy' at the Ronald McDonald House
- Rochester moms and Ronald Mcdonald House help families in need
- Family of young man receiving treatment at Mayo bring donations to Ronald McDonald House
- Celebrating the holidays away from home at the Ronald McDonald House
- Iowa House approves expansive immigration enforcement bill