ROCHESTER, Minn. – Police are investigating multiple reports of gun shots on Christmas night.
The shots were reported around 10:50 pm near an apartment complex in the 1900 block of Valleyhigh Drive NW. Rochester police say two vehicles were reported leaving the scene and one fragmented bullet was found in the street.
Witnesses told officers they heard the shots but didn’t see anything.
- Shots fired in Rochester on Christmas night
- Shots fired in Rochester
- Report of shots fired in Rochester.
- Shot fired leads to arrests in Rochester
- Dump truck fire in Rochester Friday night
- UPDATE: No arrests yet after shots fired in Rochester
- Several 911 calls report shots fired Thursday in Rochester
- One person dead after shots fired in NW Rochester
- Kitchen fire in Rochester
- Small fire in Rochester house