ROCHESTER, Minn. – The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is reminding people to lock their doors after a woman had a purse stolen from her residence.
Authorities say a woman had her purse stolen from the 200 block of Pearl St. earlier this week during the overnight hours.
The Sheriff’s Office said someone likely entered through the back, unlocked sliding door.
- Sheriff's Office reminds residents to lock doors after burglary
- Dodge Co. Sheriff's Office reminds residents to lock car doors after surveillance video surfaces
- Manly Police remind residents to lock car doors after two late night break-ins
- City reminds residents of snow removal ordinance
- Cell phone reminder from Worth County Sheriff
- County sheriff's office say fake healthcare providers are going door to door
- Snow removal reminder
- Holiday fire safety reminders
- North Iowa flooding reminds residents of 2008 floods
- Residents reminded to separate flood-damaged materials for disposal