FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. - A shooting death in Fillmore County is under investigation after a male was found deceased in rural Chatfield.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office said a 911 call was received at 7:23 p.m. Wednesday requesting medical assistance for an unresponsive male at 32573 Ninebark Rd.
“Upon arrival, an Officer discovered that there had been a shooting, and an adult male was deceased. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office and Minnesota BCA are investigating the shooting. There is no danger to the public, more information will be released as it becomes available,” the Sheriff’s Office said.
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Sheriff: Therapy dog found dead, possibly choked to death in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff: 2 horses found dead in animal neglect case in SE Minnesota
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle
- Woman found dead in southern Minnesota
- Sheriff: Man tells authorities 'just shoot me' before fleeing in SE Minnesota
- Authorities: Remains found in SE Minnesota identified as Steven Holm
- Police: Missing SE Minnesota female found hiding in crawl space
- Male found dead on Olmsted County road had multiple gunshot wounds