FILLMORE COUNTY, Minn. - A shooting death in Fillmore County is under investigation after a male was found deceased in rural Chatfield.
The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office said a 911 call was received at 7:23 p.m. Wednesday requesting medical assistance for an unresponsive male at 32573 Ninebark Rd.
“Upon arrival, an Officer discovered that there had been a shooting, and an adult male was deceased. The Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office and Minnesota BCA are investigating the shooting. There is no danger to the public, more information will be released as it becomes available,” the Sheriff’s Office said.
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff: 2 horses found dead in animal neglect case in SE Minnesota
- Missing Minnesota couple found dead in vehicle
- Woman found dead in southern Minnesota
- Male found dead on Olmsted County road had multiple gunshot wounds
- Officer identified in deadly Minnesota shooting
- Minnesota man found dead on snowmobile trail was blindfolded, shot
- NE Iowans crash in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota trail gets national designation
- Early morning fire in rural SE Minnesota