BYRON, Minn. - A woman upset with her towing bill is facing charges for allegedly assaulting a deputy.
Authorities say Thursday at 1:20 p.m., 59-year-old Patrice Breutzman was at Byron Auto Repair (513 Frontage Rd. NE) when she became agitated about her tow bill after being involved in an accident.
An Olmsted County Sheriff’s deputy arrived to mediate the situation. However, authorities say Breutzman’s behavior continued to escalate before she allegedly punched the deputy.
She is facing charges for fourth-degree assault of a peace officer and may face obstruction charges.
- Sheriff: Woman upset about tow bill facing charges in SE Minnesota
- SE Minnesota woman facing charges for allegedly hitting boyfriend with beer bottle
- Woman charged for allegedly harboring wanted SE Minnesota man
- Olmsted Co. Sheriff: Boy upset about being in detention center facing multiple assault charges
- Minnesota woman facing terrorism charge for campus fires
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Siblings facing felony burglary charges in connection to SE Minnesota incident
- SE Minnesota man facing robbery charge after alleged incident at liquor store
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man holds gun to woman's head before fleeing into SE Minnesota