OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. – A man with two active warrants is facing more charges after allegedly stealing cables off a Rochester work site.
Keith Wilcox, 58, of Rochester, is accused of stealing several sections of cable from a work site and is also accused of throwing a methamphetamine pipe out the window when authorities were trying to pull him over.
Wilcox was stopped early Thursday morning near Power Dam Road at 130th St. NW. Authorities said he had warrants out of Goodhue and Washington counties.
Authorities said Wilcox told them he has stolen cable before “but only takes scraps” and gets around $200 per load.
Authorities said it appears Wilcox dug up the cable.
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Update: Wanted southern MN man located unresponsive
- Southern MN authorities: Man allegedly led authorities on pursuit before stealing vehicle
- Wanted man arrested in southern MN after fighting with police
- Search for wanted southern MN man results in different arrest
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Southern MN woman accused of stealing gun, cash
- Southern MN man killed in lawnmower accident
- Southern MN man arrested, Tased after violating no-contact order