OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - Two people were injured during a two-vehicle crash Tuesday in Kalmar Township.
Authorities said 78-year-old Adeline Schletty, of West Concord, was westbound on Valley High Dr. when 20-year-old Samuel Finne, of Byron, failed to stop and the vehicles collided and ended in the northwest ditch.
Schletty suffered cuts to the hand and wrist, while a passenger in the vehicle, 79-year-old Donna Dohrmann, of West Concor, was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital after complaining of chest and knee pain.
Finne wasn’t injured.
- Sheriff: Two people injured in Olmsted County collision
- One seriously injured in Olmsted County collision
- Three pickup collision in Olmsted County.
- One dead after collision in Olmsted County
- Two-vehicle collision at Olmsted County roundabout
- UPDATE: One dead after Olmsted County collision
- Olmsted County rollover injures two
- Two injured in Olmsted County crash
- Four injured in Olmsted County crash
- Woman injured in Olmsted County crash