OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A man who allegedly chased a female down an apartment complex hallway with a butter knife is facing multiple charges.
Rogers Mochama, 28, of Stewartville, is facing two counts of domestic assault, including one count of second-degree assault with a weapon.
Authorities responded Sunday at 12:50 p.m. to the 100 block of Main St. SE in Stewartville. A witness said they saw the man beating a 20-year-old female. The victim suffered multiple facial bruises and a cut on her head.
Mochama had to be taken to the hospital for surgery after a deep cut on his hand reopened.
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for assault after allegedly chasing a woman with knife
- Woman charged for allegedly harboring wanted SE Minnesota man
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for allegedly storing stolen goods in exchange for meth
- Man allegedly assaults RPD officer during sexual assault arrest
- SE Minnesota man arrested for allegedly shooting, killing family dog in front of young child
- Man allegedly assaults woman, pours bleach all over her
- Police: Woman accused of chasing her brothers with a knife
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Southern MN man arrested for allegedly stabbing, assaulting wife
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for alleged machete attack, trying to run man over