OLMSTED COUNTY, Minn. - A man allegedly in possession of stolen property (a trailer, ATV and a Ranger) claimed he was storing the items in exchange for methamphetamine.
Todd Walker, 54, of Genova, is facing charges for possession of stolen property and fifth-degree possession of a controlled substance.
Authorities in Olmsted County said they are working with the Fillmore County Sheriff’s Office to recover the items Tuesday morning.
The Ranger, which had a GPS tracking device, was found in the area of 161st Ave. north of County Rd. 2 in Fillmore County.
The GPS later led authorities to 8436 Mechanic St. NW in Genova where the items were found and 8.4 grams of meth were found in plain site.
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for allegedly storing stolen goods in exchange for meth
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for assault after allegedly chasing a woman with knife
- Woman charged for allegedly harboring wanted SE Minnesota man
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man claims he was selling meth to pay off child support
- Sheriff: SE Minnesota man arrested for alleged machete attack, trying to run man over
- Meth sending Texas man to Minnesota prison
- Garner man arrested for meth
- Sheriff: Wanted southern MN man arrested for allegedly stealing cables
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- 1 injured in Highway 52 crash after man allegedly fled authorities in SE Minnesota