STEWARTVILLE, Minn. - The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a crime spree within a three-block radius of a Stewartville neighborhood.
Authorities say several motorcycles - at least three tampered with - had wires cut and had their saddlebags gone through in the 100-300 blocks of 1st Street East.
This crime spree happened in the overnight hours of Monday into Tuesday morning.
There was also a report of a stolen Dodge Ram truck that was left unlocked with the keys in the center console. The sheriff’s office says this theft happened in the 300 block of 1st Street East.
No surveillance cameras are in the area and investigators have no suspects at this time.
- Sheriff: Overnight vehicle, motorcycle crime spree in Stewartville neighborhood
- Two-vehicle crash in Stewartville
- Chatfield man sentenced for Stewartville crimes
- Sex crime sentence for Stewartville man
- Two plead guilty in Stewartville vehicle theft
- Guilty plea in North Iowa crime spree
- Second sentence for Floyd County crime spree
- Probation for Forest City crime spree
- Stewartville school lunch survey
- Rollover north of Stewartville