BYRON, Minn. - Authorities said one person died Thursday morning in an accident at Duke Aerial.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said a person was on a self-propelled motor boom that was elevated and made contact with power lines.
The accident was reported at 7:07 a.m in the 600 block of Barbaree Lane SE in Byron.
Byron Fire responded and Xcel Energy assisted to turn off the power.
(A previous version of this story had an incorrect name for the business involved)
- Sheriff: One person killed in SE Minnesota incident involving power lines
- Monday's storm knocks down power lines in SE MN
- Another day, another snow plow involved in SE Minnesota accident
- One person dies in SE Minnesota house fire
- Sheriff's Office: Male found dead after shooting in SE Minnesota
- Sheriff's office: Missing SE Minnesota man found safe
- Authorities ID SE Minnesota man killed in crash
- 6 killed in overnight crash on I-90 in SE Minnesota
- State Patrol: SE Minnesota man killed in 2-vehicle crash
- Authorities ID man killed in SE Minnesota boom accident