ALLAMAKEE COUNTY, Iowa - A northeast Iowa man was killed Saturday when he was attacked by a bull in a farm pasture.
The Allamakee County Sheriff’s Office said 59-year-old John Conway, of rural Harpers Ferry, was in a wooded pasture area when he was fatally attacked by the bull. The incident occurred at 1418 Conway Rd.
The sheriff’s office said it disposed of the bull on the property due to its “extremely aggressive behavior.”
The incident remains under investigation.
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man killed after being attacked by bull
- Sheriff: Charles City man airlifted after NE Iowa motorcycle accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life
- UPDATE: Minnesota man killed in NE Iowa farm accident
- NE Iowa man gets life for killing girlfriend's daughter
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Minnesota man arrested after NE Iowa pursuit
- Drug arrest in NE Iowa
- Wanted subject in 'brutal' NE Iowa attack taken into custody