WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A 49-year-old man is accused of not providing critical care for his mother which resulted in serious injury.
Bradley Eddy, of Decorah, is facing a felony charge of dependent adult abuse - reckless serious injury.
Authorities said they were contacted April 1 by DHS about possible dependent abuse.
After learning of an ambulance call due to an unresponsive female in the 2400 block of Evergreen Rd., it was determined the medical issue was a result of lack of critical care.
“Subsequent investigation and interviews showed Bradley Eddy failed to offer critical care to his mother, which resulted in serious injury,” the criminal complaint stated. “Bradley Eddy admitted to not providing the care his mom needed.”
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man facing felony charge for not providing critical care for mother
- NE Iowa man facing sex abuse charge
- NE Iowa man facing felony charge for destroying toilet in jail cell
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Warren pushes back on critics of her health care plan in NE Iowa stop
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life
- Sheriff: Charles City man airlifted after NE Iowa motorcycle accident