MOWER COUNTY, Minn. - A rollover crash Sunday was the result of a person in the backseat of the vehicle choking and head-butting the driver.
The Mower County Sheriff’s Office received a call at 10:31 a.m. Sunday about a rollover crash on I-90.
Authorities said the backseat passenger, 61-year-old Ronald Rodello, of Fox Lake, Wisconsin, began choking and head-butting the driver and forced her to lose control of the vehicle.
Rodello was arrested for domestic assault.
- Sheriff: Mower Co. rollover crash was result of assault
- Mason City man injured in rollover crash in Mower County
- Five people in Mower County rollover
- Election 2018: Final Mower County results
- Delayed election results in Mower County
- Mower County man hurt in northern Minnesota rollover
- Rollover crash Thursday on I-90 in Mower County sends 1 to hospital
- Rollover crash in Dodge County
- Mower County Sheriff's Office addresses 911 outage
- Mower Co. motorcycle accident results in man flown to hospital