CHATFIELD, Minn. – A 43-year-old man is facing a possible fourth-degree criminal sexual conduct charge after allegedly unzipping his pants before grabbing the victim by the neck.
The Olmsted County Sheriff’s Office said Kevin Bakken invited a 59-year-old woman over for a bonfire before she went back to her residence late Sunday night.
Authorities said Bakken, who had a blood-alcohol level of .17, then went to her residence and sat on the couch before allegedly attacking the victim.
- Sheriff: Man facing potential sexual conduct charge in connection to southern MN attack
- Man, 62, facing criminal sexual conduct charges in southern MN
- Police conduct raid on southern MN house
- Sheriff: Criminal sexual conduct by southern MN police officer began in 1992
- Sheriff: Men's leader in southern MN church accused of criminal sexual conduct
- Former southern MN soccer coach charged with criminal sexual conduct posts bail
- More criminal sexual conduct charges leveled against southern MN soccer coach
- Floyd County man facing multiple child sexual conduct charges
- Freeborn Co. man facing felony criminal sexual conduct charge
- Southern MN man facing 5 felony charges related to sexual abuse