CLEAR LAKE, Iowa - A 23-year-old man was charged with boating while intoxicated after a boat crash early Thursday morning.
The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office said Edward Eades, 23, of Grand Forks, North Dakota, was driving a 1997 Cobalt boat at 1:53 a.m. when it struck a dock and a docked 2014 Skiers Choice Supra SC boat.
The dock suffered structural damage and the boat suffered minimal damage.
Eades and two passengers were not injured in the collision. The incident occurred in the 5600 block of South Shore Dr.
- Sheriff: Man charged after Clear Lake boating collision early Thursday
- UPDATE: Two-vehicle collision near Clear Lake
- Trial set in Clear Lake boating crash
- Clear Lake man charged for weekend burglary
- Nice weekend for sail boat races on Clear Lake
- Guilty plea in drunken boat crash on Clear Lake
- Clear Lake 9/11 Ceremony
- Man facing felony drug charges after arrest in Clear Lake
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Clear Lake man charged in Mason City theft