WINNESHIEK COUNTY, Iowa - A southeast Minnesota man is accused of driving his vehicle into a livestock barn near Decorah.
Authorities say Casey Knutson, 25, of Spring Grove, Minnesota, drove a 2012 Chevy Impala onto private property where he struck a livestock fence post and gating before crashing into the barn. The crash resulted in significant damage to the barn and his vehicle. He is facing a charge of second-degree criminal mischief.
The alleged incident happened Sunday at around 6:55 a.m. in the 2300 block of County Rd. A14.
- Sheriff: Man accused of driving into livestock barn in NE Iowa
- Man pleads not guilty in NE Iowa livestock neglect
- NE Iowa man accused of delivering heroin
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man stabs himself after threatening woman's life
- Sheriff: Charles City man airlifted after NE Iowa motorcycle accident
- Sheriff: NE Iowa man killed after being attacked by bull
- NE Iowa man accused of having sex with 13-year-old
- NE Iowa man accused of felony sexual assault with juvenile
- NE Iowa man accused of assaulting jail staff
- Chatfield man accused of NE Iowa sexual assault