MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is accused of delivering methamphetamine to a cooperating individual.
Eugene Sikora was booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on Tuesday and is being held on $10,000 bond.
Sikora is accused of delivering meth to a CI under the direct control of the a deputy/investigator with the Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Department in July of 2018.
The alleged incident happened at 16th and N. Federal Ave.
Sikora’s warrant was served at the Mt. Pleasant (Iowa) Correctional Facility.
- Sheriff: Man accused of delivering meth to a CI in Mason City arrested
- Police: Mason City man admits to delivering meth
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Charles City woman accused of delivering meth in controlled buy
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Another arrest for delivering meth to a cooperating individual in Mason City
- Charles City man pleads guilty to delivering meth and pot
- Man accused of ingesting meth before arrest